Landscaping, gardening and the environment get their due as Vicki and Sloan decorate two outdoor porches, plant stunning container gardens, preserve the lot.
Vicki and Sloan show you how to create a smooth transition from the covered porch to the screened in porch for wonderful outdoor dining and entertaining.
The Covered Porch:
- San Miguel sofa, lounge chair, ottoman, cocktail ottoman, and end table by Whitecraft provide comfortable seating for the covered porch.
- The Flagship toss pillows by Whitecraft are a decorative accent that sparks a transition between the two porches.
- Tall outdoor planters (set of three) by Palecek incorporate the outdoors inside.
- South Terrace 8 x 11 Rug in Slate from Capel Rugs reinforces the connection between the two rooms.
- The mirror, candle holder, and turquoise pot are all from Garden Ridge and make the space more appropriate for entertaining.
The Screened Porch:
- San Miguel swivel lounge chairs and end table by Whitecraft coordinate with the covered porch and offer versatility.
- Flagship toss pillows by Whitecraft can alternate between both porch and offer a pop of color.
- South Terrace 7 x 9 rug in Slate by Capel Rugs makes an ideal carpet that will not mildew.