Vicki takes the viewers through the process of selecting flooring and tile in the show house and gives advice on how to avoid pitfalls during this phase of building or renovating a home.
- Rick Sears from Innovative Stone explains the different options available to homeowners for stone selection in terms of finishes, colors, and materials.
- The countertops were provided by a Heritage Stone.
- Scott Mingonet from Urban Resource Group is the landscape architect that helped to enhance the exterior of the home and continue to create the farm house feel to the show home.
- David Jacobus from Madison Landscape & Design Group, Inc. helped to make outdoor living a possibility for the home as well as giving some excellent curb appeal.
- The beautiful rich hardwood flooring by Anderson flooring is hand scraped maple with a hickory stain.
- In the water closet and shower area a ceramic tile by Shaw Floors is used. This presents a nice traditional farm house pattern. All other tile and carpet used throughout the space was provided by Shaw Floors as well.
- The garage doors by Carriage House Doors compliment the traditional style of the home.
- The Garage Door operating system for opening the doors was provided by Overhead Doors.
- The outdoor lanterns were provided by French Quarter Lanterns.
- Paint can really give a room a whole new look. All of the paint was provided by Behr.
- The number one requested item when redoing the backyard area is an outdoor fireplace. The natural wood burning fireplace by Lennox Hearth was covered with the same stone used on the house.
- The stone used on the exterior accents of the house was provided by Charles Luck Stone.
- The white exterior columns were provided by HB&G Columns.
- All of the cabinetry throughout the home was provided by Diamond Cabinetry.