Vicki explains how to create a garden oasis to increase the value to a home.
- Scott Mignonet from Urban Resource Group is the Landscape Architect that helps bring the vision of farm house-like charm to this new home. Scott and Vicki discuss the vision for the vast landscape of the Build for the Cure House, which includes everything from magnolias to cherry trees in order to achieve that farm house look
- David Jacobus from Madison Landscape & Design Group, Inc. explains the installation process of Mignonet’s plan as well as the details of irrigation and the actual flora selected for the home. The irrigation system was provided by Rainbird
- Vicki and Dave Jacbus head to local Skinner Nurseries, to pick out all of the unique plant for these two acres.
- David Pike from Witherspoon Rose Culture explains the roses selected for the rose garden for the custom home and the process of creating your own rose garden and avoiding common pitfalls.
- Preston Cavenaugh from Super Sod explains the process of selecting the grass, installation, and maintenance of fescue sod.
Tip: Vicki shows viewers how to keep pests from ruining all your hard work in the garden. Animals are attracted to bright colors and moisture. So planting plants that don’t have those characteristic would be the easiest way but if you want to keep your vibrant plants follow these couple tips.