Get inspired for great decorating ideas for your home.
- Gary Lord with Prismatic Painting completes faux finishes used throughout the home.
- The cabinetry in the basement and kitchen is from Diamond.
- The Old Antique French Cabinet is from Guild Masters. This hutch has great detail to it and is great for storing dishing.
- The decorative rug from Stark Carpets adds a formal aesthetic.
- The Decorative place settings are from Vietri and add interest and color to this area.
- The chandelier is from Currey &Co.
- Carrington Court Direct covered Greenwich dining chairs with Vicki’s fabric, that matched our drapes perfectly!
- The Chandelier from Lee Lighting is painted a raspberry color and adds elegance to the space.
- The Bed frame with a bench seat by Guild Masters adds depth to the space by integrating a raspberry accent color into the space.
- The hardware for the draperies is from Brimar.
- The soft light colored bedding is from Dewoolfson.
- The Black Nightstands by Hammary are in the master bedroom and compliment the other furnishings used in this space.
- The bed frame and dresser in the Master bedroom is by Aspen Home. The Bed frame finials can be moved down or left higher for more versatility. The dresser can be used for a dining room but it makes for a great storage unit in the bedroom as well.
- The two lounge chairs with animal print by Sam Moore are great for relaxing.
- The artwork by Shain Gallery is serene with a great color scheme and work with the overall aesthetics of the room.
- A beautiful linen inspired wall covering by Phillip Jeffries really turned the entire space into a serene retreat.
- The sheets and bedding by Dewoolfson add a nice blue accent to the space and help break up the tans in the space.
- The mirror and nightstands from Cresent Furniture are tobacco finish and compliment the style of the room. The nightstands are pre-wired for electronics.
- The brass lamp by Currey and Company blends in with the boat theme with a brass finish.